The world, as seen by you, me and Neo

Friday, October 13, 2006

Thought it would be another film
but it turned out to overwhelm
remembered again who he was
Gandhi was not another political farce
I wandered and looked for him in vain
an altruist saw my pain
told me Gandhi is resting today in circuit house
seeing the security around made me proud
even an army will fail the bout
confused, dazed I said Bapu where are your dhoti and glasses
he shouted, are you a fool
I have perfect eyes and dressing sense
take off your stereotypical lens
world has changed and so have I
fought a lot for you and now I want to touch the sky
who knows if they will choose me again
I have homes to build and wealth to gain
public knew my agenda in election
it had 5 roads, 3 trains and more reservation
but those so called intellectuals celebrated a holiday
and rest were forced to sway
that Gandhi took years to empower you
this Gandhi will take no time to overpower you
disgusted, ashamed I left
saw Godsey walking around the corner and shouting loud
I committed a havoc earlier but this time I will make you proud
this time I will make you proud....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home