The world, as seen by you, me and Neo

Wednesday, June 06, 2007

An Indian IT Consultant’s (read: the most ordinary applicant to B-schools) guide to B-school : Preface

Now that my journey to land in a top B-school (or should I call an A school :-) if Darden is so great ) has ended and catalyzed the beginning of another phase in my life, I have decided to assimilate my experiences and present those to you.
Thou shall find the collective manuscript of this fulfilling but arduous voyage which demands diligence yet is driven by destiny.
I promise that I would try to extract the coarse part of this ride from the usual glimmer and shimmer of b-school and try to present an unbiased picture.

I wrote this pre-text because I wanted to know if some of you have specific questions about B-school which I can try to respond to in my post.

Will come back next week with a genuine attempt to write my ode to B-school.

Till then have fun and take care,
GUNjan

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for writing your experience about business schools. Can you throw some mroe light on the process of choosing the right schools?

2:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home